Cub Scout Day Camp - King
Dates: August 4, 5, 6, 7
Location: American Legion in King (446 S. Main Street, King, NC 27021)
Need to know:
- Day Camp will operate 8:00am-5:00pm on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and will operate from 8:00am-2:00pm on Saturday.
- Lunch will be NOT be provided scouts will need to prepare and bring a bag lunch with them each day.
- No drop-offs before 7:00am each morning
- Late Pick-ups must be notified in advance, latest pick up time will be 7:00pm
- Day Camp Director: Vanessa Flynt: (336) 480-8864
- Best time contact is anytime
- The uniform for camp wil be the Day Camp T-Shirt that is supplied as part of the camp fee. Closed toed shoes are required. No crocs, sandals, or open toed or open heel shoes are allowed.
- All scouts must must bring a completed BSA Medical Form Parts A & B with them, along with the Outdoor Programs Parental Form.
- Please let to camp director know of any alleries and/or special needs your scout may need.
- Each scout should bring a daypack, waterbottle, swim wear, towel and sunscreen with them.
- Scouts should not bring pets, pocketknives, electronics, etc to camp. If scouts bring a cell phone, camp staff will not be responsible for any theft or damage of these devices!
Pack Registration Click HERE (You will need pack tentaroo account, under events select Cub Scout Day Camp-King)
For individual scout registration, fill out the form below!