Cub Scout Day Camp - Laurel
Dates: July 28, 29, 30
Location: Yadkin County Park (6500 Service Road, Yadkinville, NC 27055)
Cost: Cub Scouts $45 and Webelos/AOL $50
Need to know:
- Day Camp will operate 9:00am-3:00pm on Wednesday & Thursday and will operate from 9:00am-1:00pm on Friday.
- Lunch will be provided through Yadkin County Schools, scouts can bring a bag lunch if they have known food allergies.
- No drop-offs before 8:00am each morning
- No late pick-ups are allowed, please plan to pick up your scout promptly after the camp is over each day.
- Day Camp Director: Link King
- Best time contact is during the day
- The uniform for camp wil be the Day Camp T-Shirt that is supplied as part of the camp fee. Closed toed shoes are required. No crocs, sandals, or open toed or open heel shoes are allowed.
- All scouts must must bring a completed BSA Medical Form Parts A & B with them, along with the Outdoor Programs Parental Form.
- Each scout should bring a waterbottle and sunscreen with them.
- Scouts should not bring pets, pocketknives, electronics, etc to camp. If scouts bring a cell phone, camp staff will not be responsible for any theft or damage of these devices!
Pack Registration Click HERE (You will need pack tentaroo account, under events select Cub Scout Day Camp-Yadkinville)
For individual scout registration, fill out the form below!