Cub Scout Day Camp - N. Wilkesboro
Dates: July 17
Location: Rotary Park (1413 West Park Ln, North Wilkesboro, NC 28659) Behind Cooks Sporting Goods
Cost: Cub Scouts $25
Scouts from Blue Ridge District are welcome to attend.
Need to know:
- Day Camp will operate 8:30am-4:00pm
- Lunch will be provided. Please make Camp Leadership aware of any allergies.
- No drop-offs before 8:00am each morning
- No late pick-ups are allowed, please plan to pick up your scout promptly after the camp is over each day.
- Day Camp Director: Will Bishop: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The uniform for camp wil be the Day Camp T-Shirt that is supplied as part of the camp fee. Closed toed shoes are required. No crocs, sandals, or open toed or open heel shoes are allowed.
- All scouts must must bring a completed BSA Medical Form Parts A & B with them, along with the Outdoor Programs Parental Form and COVID-19 At Risk Form.
- Each scout should bring a waterbottle and sunscreen with them.
- Scouts should not bring pets, pocketknives, electronics, etc to camp. If scouts bring a cell phone, camp staff will not be responsible for any theft or damage of these devices!
Pack Registration Click HERE (You will need pack tentaroo account, under events select Cub Scout Day Camp-North Wilkesboro)
For individual scout registration, fill out the form below!