Cub Scout Day Camp - Dogwood District
Dates: July 28, 29, 30
Location: Fisher River Park (251 County Home Rd, Dobson, NC 27017)
Need to know:
- Day Camp will operate 8:00am-4:00pm on Wednesday & Thursday and will operate from 8:00am-2:00pm on Friday.
- Lunch will be provided through the Surry County Summer Feeding Program, do not bring a bagged lunch
- No drop-offs before 7:30am each morning
- Late Pick-ups must be notified in advance, latest pick up time will be 4:30pm
- Day Camp Director: Chastity Hornaday
- Best time contact is between 5:00pm-9:00pm
- The uniform for camp wil be the Day Camp T-Shirt that is supplied as part of the camp fee. Closed toed shoes are required. No crocs, sandals, or open toed or open heel shoes are allowed.
- All scouts must must bring a completed BSA Medical Form Parts A & B with them, along with the Outdoor Programs Parental Form.
- Each scout should bring a waterbottle and sunscreen with them.
- Scouts should not bring pets, pocketknives, electronics, etc to camp. If scouts bring a cell phone, camp staff will not be responsible for any theft or damage of these devices!