Recharter is the process where a Scout unit renews its charter as an official part of the Boy Scouts of America. This involves:
- Updating your unit's roster (including adding/subtracting members, updating contact information for individuls or your unit's chartering organization
- Paying registration fees for each youth and adult member to the national Boy Scouts of America organization
- Paying for group insurance coverage
CHANGES FOR 2018 RECHARTER
- Online payments
- Membership Fee increase
- Less paper - everything can be done online
- Please view the 2018 Charter Renewal Guide for additional information.
IMPORTANT RECHARTER DOCUMENTS*
2018 Charter Renewal Guide (Troops, Packs, Crews & Ships)
*For traditional units including troops, packs, crews, and ships. SCROLL DOWN FOR EXPLORER POST RECHARTER INFORMATION.
HOW DOES YOUR UNIT COMPLETE INTERNET RECHARTER?
CLICK HERE for a presentation on Internet Recharter.
TROOPS, PACKS, CREWS, AND SHIPS:
CLICK HERE to access Internet Recharter
CLICK HERE to access Internet Recharter through the MyParticipation portal.
EXPLORER POST FORMS:
CLICK HERE for all EXPLORING PROGRAM Recharter Forms.
|2018 Recharter Guidebook||Download|
|2018 Recharter Guidebook Final.pdf||Download|
|2018 Unit Re-chartering Memo.pdf||Download|
|Annual Unit Charter Agreement.pdf||Download|
|Fee Sheet 2018.pdf||Download|
|Internet Recharter powerpoint||Download|