American Red Cross Wilderness & Remote First Aid Class
Two sessions available:
Friday, March 26, 5 PM – 9 PM & Saturday, March 27, 8 AM – 6 PM
Wachovia Scouting Center, 6600 Silas Creek Parkway, Winston Salem, NC 27106
Saturday, June 5, 3 PM – 9 PM & Sunday, June 6, 8 AM – 4 PM
Camp Raven Knob, 266 Raven Knob Rd, Mt Airy, NC 27030
Course price to Old Hickory Council registered members: $70
Price for Out-of-Council participants is $90
- ARC Adult CPR/AED two-year certification
- ARC Wilderness & Remote First Aid two-year certification
- Wilderness and Remote First Aid Pocket Guide
- Wilderness and Remote First Aid Emergency Ref Guide
- All supplies required for course completion
Please complete and return required forms below.
Due to ARC class restriction size and current NC COVID policy, class size is limited.
Course Director: Robert Turner Robert@EagleSTC.com 336.971.6131