Wood Badge Course S7-427-21
Part #1: August 28-30, 2021
Part #2: September 18-19, 2021
Cost: $200 (includes materials and shirt) $75 deposit required up front to secure spot. Balance due by July 27.
Wood Badge is the premier adult leadership development course for the Boy Scouts of America. The course delivers the most current leadership models used by corporate America in a life-changing fun outdoor format and integrates Scouting’s value based philosophy. Wood Badge is presented by an outstanding group of dedicated Scout volunteers who are well trained & highly motivated to provide you with a fun and meaningful learning experience.
What can you expect from a Wood Badge Course?
As a result of attending Wood Badge, the participants will
• Acquire a global view of Scouting as a family of interrelated, values-based programs providing age-appropriate activities for youth.
• Become familiar with contemporary team leadership concepts.
• Experience the stages of team development and practice leadership approaches appropriate for those stages.
• Have a great deal of fun in the company of interesting, like-minded individuals.
• Develop a renewed commitment to providing Scouting with the best possible leadership.
For more details, download the Wood Badge brochure.