Wood Badge Course S7-427-19
Part #1: September 13-15, 2019
Part #2: September 28-30, 2019
Wood Badge is the premier adult leadership development course for the Boy Scouts of America. The course delivers the most current leadership models used by corporate America in a life-changing fun outdoor format and integrates Scouting’s value based philosophy. Wood Badge is presented by an outstanding group of dedicated Scout volunteers who are well trained & highly motivated to provide you with a fun and meaningful learning experience.
What can you expect from a Wood Badge Course?
As a result of attending Wood Badge, the participants will
• Acquire a global view of Scouting as a family of interrelated, values-based programs providing age-appropriate activities for youth.
• Become familiar with contemporary team leadership concepts.
• Experience the stages of team development and practice leadership approaches appropriate for those stages.
• Have a great deal of fun in the company of interesting, like-minded individuals.
• Develop a renewed commitment to providing Scouting with the best possible leadership.
For more details, download the Wood Badge brochure.